Do you have family that is spread out and would do anything to get together over the upcoming holiday season? Is it impossible for them to come to you to celebrate, or do you find it difficult to get to them because of an elderly loved one who’s unable to travel due to medical circumstances? Consider a travel nurse from Comfort Health in Rochester, MN, who can accompany your loved one on commercial airlines, chartered planes, and ground travel when they require nursing assistance. A travel nurse can allow you to have a holiday get together with loved ones.
The benefits of travel nurses are many:
- Ability to travel. Your loved one can travel and still have the care they need at their fingertips. Without a travel nurse, this opportunity may not be available.
- Nurse available at all times. In the event your loved one is immobile or has severe health issues, having a travel nurse available at all times allows them to receive the care they need and access to a medical specialist in case something happens during travel.
- Peace of mind. With a travel nurse by your loved one’s side, you have the peace of mind about them making the trip.
- Daily living assistance. Your loved one may have difficulty with the activities of daily living. Having a travel nurse available to aid them is of benefit to your loved one, you, family members, and friends.
- Time with loved ones. Life is fragile, and every moment is precious. Having time with your loved one is important. A travel nurse can make the trip possible so you can enjoy the moments together.
Comfort Health in Rochester, MN, has travel nurses available to accompany your loved one on commercial airlines, chartered planes, and ground travel when they may require nursing assistance. With extensive experience, our travel nurses assist clients who wish to travel nationally as well as worldwide. If you’re wishing to get together with your loved one for the upcoming holiday season and just aren’t sure it’s possible, fret no more. Leave the worry and organizing to our staff by calling (800) 204-2332, or visiting us here. We’ll help you get everything set and provide the peace of mind, so they’ll be safe during the travel and your loved one can enjoy the holiday reunion.